PREVENT & PROTECT.
Weather in the UK has become increasingly unpredictable over the last decade, resulting in the increased frequency and intensity of flooding. Flooding has become a significant risk to UK businesses, causing costly and time consuming clean up, and in some cases complete business failure. Insurance premiums for flooding have become very costly and in some cases prohibitive.
Be prepared for flooding by installing a flood defence system for your business. Include flood management within your business policies and ensure that all staff members are fully trained to deal with flood situations. Sign up for flood warnings and be proactive with local flood schemes and requests for large scale flood defences within your area. Evidence of membership to local schemes could lower your flood insurance premiums.
Contact us by email
or by using the form below
call us direct on
From your first point of contact, we are with you every step of the project.
As part of our customer service we will
- visit your business and perform a site survey that will detail the areas of weakness for various types of flooding (surface, river, tidal, etc)
- check existing perimeter walls are strong enough to withstand flooding
- design an overall solution that will help prevent your business from flooding
- manufacturer all the necessary components to BS EN 1090-1:2009 standard
- install and test the flood defences
- perform routine maintenance checks and make necessary repairs (if a maintenance contract is taken out)
We have over 60 years experience of designing, building, installing and maintaining flood defences for businesses and the Environment Agency. We have BS EN 1090-1:2009 accreditation. You can trust us to create the perfect solution to protect your business.